[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mutts

  • From: Linda H. <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <all4moriah@xxxxxxx>, showgsd list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:27:00 -0500

No, you are not the only one.  I can appreciate the fact that these people want
to do things with their dogs.  BUT the AKC was set up as you said for the
advancement of PUREBRED dogs and not for profit.  This whole deal reeks of the
AKC wanting more money for themselves.  I still have a problem with them
opening up the Eukanuba show to class dogs.  That should always be an
invitation only event.  I had no desire to fly all the way to CA just to show
in an expensive dog show.  There were only two class dogs entered in Tibetan
Spaniels...one of each sex!  Plus our specials entries were down also.  I guess
the extra entries caused the agility to have to move outside.  Bad decisions on
their part all the way around.  Of course, that's just my opinion.  LOL!

Linda Hendrix

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/