[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Most depressing day.........

  • From: MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:19:41 EDT

I won't be getting another Shepherd for quite awhile, as I just can't afford
one right now (yup, I'm cryin poor because right now, I AM).  But when I can,
I'm going to show it.  #1, I don't want to hire a handler, #2, I won't be able
to afford one.
I have a breeder in mind for my next puppy, and she understands I'm going to
be handling this animal myself.  I would find no joy in watching other people
handling my dog. If my dog loses, so be it, but honestly, I think I can make a
winner out of it.

I may not be somebody that specials their animal heavily, and I may not ever
be a "name", but this IS my hobby, and I want it to be FUN.  Yes, losing is
sucky, but no matter who you are, you lose more than you win.

I'm going to be a successful owner/handler if it kills me, and I'll be damned
if anybody tells me I can't be successful without a handler.

 - Jackie