[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Mixed Breeds

  • From: ejdegen@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:27:34 EST

Dear Sally,

Many people have written the AKC and let them know our feelings.  When  we
were first asked our "opinions" a year or more ago before mixed breeds were
allowed to compete at all, we wrote then, too.

I have simply been responding to questions that people on the list have
had.  The list has no power to change many things discussed  here.

So, if the consensus is that this is a boring discussion....we can take it
off the list.  If anyone else wants to discuss this, feel free to email me
privately.  _ejdegen@xxxxxxxx (mailto:ejdegen@xxxxxxx)

Julie  Degen
_www.caissonkennels.com_ (http://www.caissonkennels.com/)
"A well-balanced German Shepherd has a title on both ends!"

In a message dated 1/21/2010 7:36:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Msg: #7  in digest
From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mixed  Breeds
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:31:42 -0600

Wouldn't it be of more  value to write akc and express your feelings about
allowing mixed breeds  in rather then arguing about it here?

It is a good topic but the list  has no power to change things where as
numerous objections voiced to akc  might