[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for love in all the wrong places.....

  • From: GSD0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:19:47 EDT

No matter how much you love someone if they will not "allow" you to do what
your heart loves then you will eventually resent them.... and when that occurs
 you'll either leave or you'll do what you want anyway.  Then he will be
resentful because he'll be thinking that you knew how he felt and that he
wouldn't "allow" the dogs in the first place....

I'd never marry a woman who didn't like dogs... or wouldn't "allow" me to  do
whatever I really wanted to do....  "Allowing" someone is like saying  that
the person is incompetent or a possession...There are things I don't  "allow"
my dogs to do... they can't go where they want.... they have to eat what  I
allow them to eat.... they have to sleep where I allow them to sleep (which is
NOT in my bed... LOL).... they HAVE to go where I take them..... My wife, on
the  other hand, does whatever she wants... whenever she wants and she "allows"
me to  do the same.

In my opinion competent adults should not be told what to do by another
person who is an equal.

Just my opinion,
Gary Lewis

deal here.