[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for love in all the wrong places....

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:01:10 EDT

There was an old WW ll Song...

"They're either too young
or too old...
They're either too gray
or too grassy green....
The best ones are all in the army!"

In a message dated 8/26/2008 3:22:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
You are  dreaming, Laura.  Except for a few gays and some of the married
guys...........available, cute and intelligent, too, is a myth.  And  if you
are
going to add financially secure on to that, you must be on
something............

Cute OR  intelligent would do, for a while, anyway.  Financially
secure enough  not to run me into more debt, that'll do.

Peggy

----- Original  Message -----
From: <grnram415@xxxxxxx>

> Aw, come  on Morgan.? You must be married already.? For those of us not
>  married, it's hard enough to find a decent guy who isn't already married,
> gay or NOT into dogs.? Doesn't mean we don't appreciate a good man,  we
> just don't know where to find him.?Oh, and he has to be cute and
> intelligent and love dogs and be financially secure.? Know anyone  like
> that?? LOL!
> Laura

POST  is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org

deal here.