[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for love in all the wrong places....

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:16:16 -0700 (PDT)

Friends with benefits. Works for me.
Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of Parklin's Pillow Talk AKA Gidget
Co-owner of SandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Looking for love in all the wrong places....
To: "'Showgsd-l'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, August 25, 2008, 1:10 PM

I'm loving reading all the responses on the different lists as well as
those who wrote to me privately on this subject.  I can't wait to share
some of these thoughts with my friend.  No one can tell someone else
what to do with their heart and in this case this woman's heart belongs
to her dogs as well as this man she's involved with.  Of course he knew
about her dogs for years because they were friends for such a long
time.  However, he wasn't involved with her romantically at that time,
so I guess it never bothered him.   The story is different now that they
love one another.  I've been to this man's house and I know how he
lives.  He doesn't live in a mansion, but everything is neat and clean
and he enjoys his home.  I told my friend that compatibility in a
relationship is very important.  Her answer was that they were very
compatible in all areas except when it came to the dogs.  He believes
that a dog, is a dog, is a dog!  I don't think he can get inside of a
dog persons brain and understand how we feel about them.  And we all
know that a dog person's brain is very different from other people's
brains!  LOL!  I believe that  in any relationship, both parties have to
compromise.  However, that being said, we dog people know that what we
do is a "way of life."  People not involved in dogs just don't
understand this way of thinking.  Will this relationship work?.....I
don't know.  I know they love one another dearly, and I would hate to
see them lose one another because of this situation.  Barbara

PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION