[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Illustrated Standard/ IMPORTANT!!

  • From: Margery Golant <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:12:51 -0400

Molly, that is correct.  As I understand it, the project, if the NIS were to go
forward, would be charged to the Restricted Funds account generated by the
Purina program.

That does not, of course, in any way diminish the importance of the issues, of
the drawings, or of the decision-making process, but it is important that
people not be under the impression that their dues, or other GSDCA revenue,
would pay for this project, if it happens, since that is not the case.

Margy Golant

From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
Date: 2005/08/15 Mon PM 03:31:55 EDT
To: f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,  showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Illustrated Standard/ IMPORTANT!!

In a message dated 8/15/2005 8:54:03 A.M. Central Standard Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I  agree with Carolyn- $10,000 is alot of maembership dues- further  measure
twice- three-four times but cut once- this brochure will  go  out to those
that are not familiar with our breed and I am  concerned with some
illustrations that look like corgi rears and the  standing dog that does not
look like dogs in our rings- this should  not be rushed into exsistance until
all concerns are  addressed-Kris

I was under the impression is was not dues being used but the Purina  grant
for education.  Correct me if there has been a change.
Molly

Trillia  German  Shepherds