[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Illustrated Standard/ IMPORTANT!!

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <Board@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:45:04 -0500

I agree with Carolyn- $10,000 is alot of maembership dues- further measure
twice- three-four times but cut once- this brochure will go  out to those
that are not familiar with our breed and I am concerned with some
illustrations that look like corgi rears and the standing dog that does not
look like dogs in our rings- this should not be rushed into exsistance until
all concerns are addressed-Kris