[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How I plan to do it/GR CH

  • From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx
  • To: tanksr@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 22:43:30 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/2010 5:16:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tanksr@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Yes, no  matter how many Chs entered their can be a maximum of 1 GCS dog and
bitch.  The BOB and BOS DO get GCS points.
Ken

This is taken from the Downloadable forms at the AKC  site.

Best of Breed Competition

Best of Breed Best of Winners Best of Opposite Sex

I certify that in my opinion the Best of Breed_______, Best of  Opposite
Sex________, Select Dog ________ and Select Bitch________ are deserving  of â??
Grand Championshipâ?? points on this day.

Please enter catalog number if awarded. If BOB, BOS, Select Dog or  Bitch
are not deemed deserving mark as N/A.

Ken I looked at the  judges' sheets at the Mission Circuit and did not
find this wording on them.

viv