[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD faces euthanazia due to owner's death

  • From: Mary-Anne <versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 12:27:08 -0500

I stand with Jen!  I would rather know my dogs were with me than worry that
they end up in some psycho’s hands or a rescue that really isn’t a home.
It isn’t the popular view, I know.  But after spending a day looking at all
the GSD’s in ‘rescue’ looking for homes, this is what I’d prefer.
Mary-Anne