[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD faces euthanazia due to owner's death

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <celldogstacey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 18:56:19 -0800

I do not understand this long drawn out questioning of the temperament
or character of this dog.... or the owner that none of us even know....?
WHY continue to question her decision about HER dog.
This is EXACTLY some of the stuff she was trying to avoid.
It is so simple.
She loved this dog, lived with this dog, cared for this dog and was
concerned enough for the dog and others, to have her wishes written
in her Will as to what she wanted done in case she outlived this dog.
NO ONE Knows her dog like she did.
Doesn't matter what you think or I think.  This is her WILL!
Kind of scary to see how people feel they have the right to jump
in and interfere with someone's life... if it doesn't fit with their
opinion....or THEY think a dog is salvageable....in their opinion.
Exactly what would some of you want to do?   VOID HER WILL??
OR...possibly accept her Will ......if it meets with your approval..?

Possibly someone should come and check what kind of vaccines we
choose to use on our dogs.  Like the horses in NYC....MIGHT not meet
with the approval of some and we could face a public hanging.......?

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com