[ SHOWGSD-L ] Eliminate Futurities. Can you imagine it?

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:07:29 -0400

I can imagine not having dog shows.

Another event at the National might be nice for making the show a bit longer,
but it is the regional shows that are so much fun.

It is important for our board to remember they serve the members. If the
members want to have Futurities, and the club is not broke, it should be done.
If the members don't want them, then unless the club needs the shows for the
profit, they should be scraped.

No one person or group should determine the desires of the membership. If put
to a vote, I doubt the membership would eliminate the Futurities.

Maybe they would. If everyone wanted to disband the GSDCA, I would support that
too.

can you imagine not having any Futurity Maturity shows?

Evan