[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eliminate Futurities. Can you imagine it?

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:57:44 -0400

Thanks Kris. The Facebook page has hundreds of respones on this subject.

What I am most alarmed by is the membership not being aware of this
initiative to elimiante all regions. Failry imporatnt subject to mamy of
us.

Budget and Finance recommended we stop the system. On FB we have
conflciting inofrmation. Out Fut/Mat Chairs state that we have been
profitable. A BOD states it was reported that it is not. And in between
we the members have had little to no input. Did I m iss this in a Board O
Gram or constant contact? I stand corrected if this was announced to the
membership.

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Chris S. Kimerer <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since I was not able to call in to the Board Meeting over the weekend, and
after reading all of these posts, as well as seeing what's being put on FB
regarding the elimination of Futurities, I picked up the phone and called
Frank Fasano. He informed me that there was a lot of discussion regarding
this subject but he refused to let it go to a vote due to lack of hard
numbers and information. Frank did not want an emotional vote, he
instructed the board to gather substantiating evidence and numbers for the
July 2015 Board Meeting to re-address this topic.

Chris
*Chris S. Kimerer*
*Hillside-Tanbark Kennels*
"where *good bloodlines* never die"