[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eliminate Futurities. Can you imagine it?

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-l GSDList'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Chris S. Kimerer'" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:43:06 -0700

No I'm not.... if that is what I said. <G> I meant the most logical and
responsible
action of Government ( AND OUR BOARD ) is to keep us informed.
DO they? ....NAW!!!
If leaders ( INLUDING OUR GSDCA,Inc. Board ) would pay attention....the
single
biggest complaint of 'the people' and this Club's membership is the lack of
complete
honesty, clarity and the lack of being open with information.

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx to: Chris S. Kimerer'; marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eliminate Futurities. Can you imagine it?

Governments keeping members ( citizens) informed?....you feeling okay Carolyn?
lol Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Kris. The Facebook page has hundreds of respones on this subject.

What I am most alarmed by is the membership not being aware of this initiative
to elimiante all regions.
Failry imporatnt subject to mamy of us.

Budget and Finance recommended we stop the system. On FB we have conflciting
inofrmation. Out Fut/Mat Chairs state that we have been profitable. A BOD
states it was reported that it is not. And in between we the members have had
little to no input. Did I m iss this in a Board O Gram or constant contact? I
stand corrected if this was announced to the membership.

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Chris S. Kimerer <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Since I was not able to call in to the Board Meeting over the weekend, and
after reading all of these posts, as well as seeing what's being put on FB
regarding the elimination of Futurities, I picked up the phone and called Frank
Fasano. He informed me that there was a lot of discussion regarding this
subject but he refused to let it go to a vote due to lack of hard numbers and
information. Frank did not want an emotional vote, he instructed the board to
gather substantiating evidence and numbers for the July 2015 Board Meeting to
re-address this topic.