[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Flu

  • From: louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx (Louis Christina)
  • To: lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:39:49 -0500

Hi Dawn,
Good questions. I was listening to the news on the bird flu and curious
if there is any relation to the k-9 flu which I understand originated
from horses. Could birds or other animals or people transport the k-9
flu. The news say people have also died from bird flu. they also say
they have developed a vaccine for the bird flu. I haven't heard of a
vaccine for k-9 flu. Does anybody know or heard of a treatment for k-9
flu. The flu of any kind spreads like wild fire and that makes it very
scary. I'm sure other people are concerned. Topic that needs to be
discussed to find out as much info. as possible.
Louie