[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding Question

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 01:42:24 -0500

If you are friends with these folks, I would say NO!? I would not want to be
party to?a litter that was destroyed by the bitch after knowing her history.?
She may?be a great family dog and maybe they should just spay her and let her
stay that way.? Unless there is some "burning" reason, like awesome pedigee,
past awesome temperament in the lines or an awsome performance dog,?or such,
this?bitch should not be bred.? Actually, if someone who had a bitch with her
history wanted to breed to my boy, I'd say NO!? JMHO
Laura Thomas???