[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board O Gram

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:55:24 -0400

 <<congratulations or kudos to someone who supposedly doesn't yet have the

I for one was telling Susan and the list what a great job she is doing Interim
or not what is wrong with that?   I am not campaigning for her to get the job I
just wanted to state that I think the she is doing a great job and I am
enjoying the Review more and more and its on time.  I also complain when I am
disappointed in the Review, so I might as well give kudos when it is deserved.