[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board O Gram

  • From: Penny & Bill <ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:55:05 -0400

You don't see the big deal about The Review because just maybe you
haven't been around that long--I honestly don't know that.  And I
never mentioned THE BOARD--I said "the elite."  MY opinions are JUST
that, MINE--as are yours. Also, you have NO IDEA what I have been
involved with in our club.
I realize that you love to have the last word.  Go ahead.  I'm done.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog