[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board O Gram?

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ginialtman@xxxxxxx, DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:55:15 -0800 (PST)

There was only one sentence that referred to the board meeting - the rest was
the annual meeting. Did I miss something?
  Ruth
Ginialtman@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi
Merry Christmas to all!

The Board O Gram was in the last Review on page 30

It looked to me as though they used this method of sending it instead of
sending it as it is usually sent. I don't know who would put it on the website
--but all members have gotten their Review by now, I would think.

Ginny Altman

"Please let me be as kind, intelligent, and wonderful as my dog thinks I
am."