[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Members who won't participate

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: CagGra@xxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:12:26 EST

In a message dated 2/21/2007 8:40:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
caggra@xxxxxxx writes:
Let's  get real here folks.  Dan Smith posted about this once already.   EACH
Board Member is covered up to $1 Million, right?  That is in  addition to the
Club's coverage as a whole.
So....

#1 - We  can say as many "what ifs" as we want to.  But I am sorry, the fear
of  not being covered enough by our insurance doesn't cut it for me.  I don't
think a lawsuit over a dog club membership is going to end up costing over
$10  Million.  Not gonna happen.

#2 - That said, even if there were  fears of the club having some expenses
related to this.  This IS a fight  the memberships should and wants to take on.

In fact, I bet most of the  membership would donate $ to fight for him NOT to
be in the club.  So,  the question is - If fighting against Hunte;s
membership in OUR club (the  biggest puppy trafficker in the entire world)
isn't worth
the realistic or  unrealistic threat of a lawsuit, then what the hell is?!?!?!

Jeff  Pyle

Enough said!!   We have to stand for something, or fall for  anything.
Thanks Jeff.

Ileana
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.