[ SHOWGSD-L ] Be careful what you ask for

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:11:40 EDT

MASSTANA@xxxxxxx writes:

Somehow  the significance of these (in my opinion) great shows may be
losing  their luster.

Did the winners think there was no luster?  Did those who entered and  did
not win, think there was no luster?  Or, do only those who didn't  enter,
and didn't win or lose, feel there was a lack of luster.

You can eliminate the Reserve, and make a smaller entry.

You can eliminate regions and have a smaller entry over the country.

I am not targeting anyone by using this post to respond, but it is the same
 thing about the suggestion a few years ago to eliminate more Selects. That
does  not encourage more people to enter.

We need to think of the end result or the purpose of change, and be sure we
 are not increasing the problems by those changes.

Let's find a way to increase the interest, not eliminate the few people who
 are still supporting the shows.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/