[ SHOWGSD-L ] Be careful what you ask for

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:48:34 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 9/16/13 5:22:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:

You know  what Caroline?  Sick to death of the inferences of "breeder's
should" or  "why don't" etc.  From now on when that type of rant starts from
somebody I am going to check web sites rather than waste  time.

There is a perfect example of why no one should make a personal  attack.

When you talk about Carolyn Martello you are talking about someone whose
reputation and accomplishments are so far beyond the rest of us, that we
should  be honoring her, not criticizing her.  And, yes, at times Carolyn
drives
me  crazy. But, if you are going to check a web site, hers should be under,
"What we  all want to accomplish."

Then besides being one of my heroes, she is also one of the kindest most
decent person you could ever know. She is there to help anyone who needs it,
and  to work tirelessly for the clubs. I am the President of There Reno
German  Shepherd Dog Club.  Without Carolyn I could never deal with the work,
or
 even know what needed to be done.

On my desk is a picture of three of the greatest ladies I know.  On  the
right is Tedi, in the middle is Jane Kerner, and on the left is Carolyn
Martello.  If only I had Joan Fox in there, it would be a perfect picture.
Well,
maybe Rita, or Nancy, or Summer,  or..............oh hell, I had  better
stop when I am still very slightly ahead. But, I do have that picture on  my
desk.

I don't mean to just point out Carolyn. On this List are many with strong
opinions. We can all learn from those ideas, and while we can disagree,
always  we should read and consider.  And, never make a personal attack.

Evan L. Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together