[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Am I getting to old?

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:13:55 -0600 (MDT)

Not all lines are the same. I've got a male that is so fixated on me, that he
actually injures me everytime I walk him. He used to be brought into the house
but he just won't settle. 30 years of having gsds and this guy honestly is a
show/kennel dog... not a show/house dog. Too bad, because he's a gorgeous
stallion of a dog... I'm 63, and he's just too much dog for me. He's too happy,
too strong, too active, too affectionate...Who would have thought I'd ever say
that!!

Would neutering him calm him down? I don't know, I've never done that to a male
before.

Kate @ Rockannand