[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Reps re: VENTING (long)

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:26:42 EST

Of course, Sheila, but the frustration of John and others come from a
misinterpretation of AKC suggestions for the JUDGE and an AKC Employee being
arbitrary and disrespectful to the very clients for whom her employer has her
there.

Just as GSDs have the rep for HD because of their angulation, they have the
rep of being noisy and disruptive.   Other breeds have doublers, other cheering
sections have been too noisy for me to hear a judges direction.   I have
never known GSD Doublers be disruptive when around other rings.   In fact, I
have
been in obedience rings next to Supported GSD rings, and it was just fine.

This woman was out of line and I do hope that there were complaints
registered against her from not only the exhibitors but the judges, too.

All that said, I wasn't there and only know from this discussion what
happened

Stormy
In a message dated 12/4/07 10:09:33 AM, dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I firmly believe that this breed, above all others, can be trained to work
> in a varity of manners for show, or other jobs.

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com

Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest