[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AB1634

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Peggy M." <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 10:24:05 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:45 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AB1634

> That meeting, by the way is in the Capitol Building, just in case anyone
> on the list plans on going!
> Peggy
I  went to the last one, and I intend to go to this next one. I can't
imagine how they will get all of the people in.
Last time there were HUGE crowds all around the building at all
exits/entrances. Very few actually got into chambers, most(100's) were sent
to the basement cafeteria to watch on closed circuit TV.
I would assume the crowd would be the same or possibly even larger.
The  AR people with their "YES" buttons were there in mass,unfortunately. I
would expect the same this time. They probably had  almost as many people
there as we did with our "NO" buttons and signs.
Please.......we need all the help we can get, write, phone, make it known
that we don't want this bill to pass.
Remember it could be coming to your state, county or city next.
Can any of you imagine your life with out having dogs in your life? I can't and
I don't want to !!

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA