[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AB1634

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:48:35 EDT

Brenda, thanks for caring, but you could hit Mr. Levine over the head with a
baseball bat and he wouldn't budge from his position.   Early on, I googled
him, and all you could find was pictures of him with AR people, news releases
with his comments echoing AR people.   He is FIRMLY in their camp.

The link you found is good.   I like

http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/issues/?style=D

because it gives you ideas (if not exact wording) for comments, lets you add
your own, and takes the addys right to the right places, or print out to
mail/fax.

Just got through gleaning ELEVEN HUNDRED email addresses from a list for
California Veterinarians.   Should be in bed (with the flu), but this is
important.   CVMA leadership supported AB1634, and many vets don't even know
what it's
about, and many to whom have been spoken oppose it!   Well, now, if they
bother reading the email, they'll at least know it's out there.

SOOO many at uc.davis.edu that I learned the departments by rote!

CFoDC VP will be going to Sacramento for Tuesday, and if I can drag my sorry
b*** out of the house, I'll be there with her.   How about YOU...and YOU...and
YOU????

Stormy
In a message dated 4/18/07 2:31:18 PM, tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Not sure if this has been posted or not. This website will allow you to
> comment on an
> assembly bill. Click on the link and in the Bill # box enter AB1634. This
> will send allow
> you to message to the author.
>
> Lets bombard Mr. Levine since he is the author of this bill.
>
> http://www.assembly.ca.gov/acs/acsframeset2text.htm
>
> Brenda Shepard

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope