[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AB1634

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:00:19 EDT

The legislators to contact now are the Appropriations Committee (11
Democrats, 7 Republicans).   You can get their addresses, etc., at
www.cfodconline.org.
  Stick to $$, how much they'll lose, how much it will cost.   TAlking points
are being worked up now for the website, too. This MAY be heard as soon as
5/2, so we have to MOVE!

 ALSO, we'll have the link to the full assemblymembers addresses up there,
soon.   THOSE people have to be contacted NOW, to put pressure on their
colleagues.   The Assembly is heavy in Democrats right now, so ESPECIALLY
Democrats
call and voice your concerns.

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope