[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A few questions for those looking for majors at all bre...

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barbara Amidon <amidon481@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:30:55 -0700 (PDT)

So true. It's just sad to see shows like Canfield go so low.  I noticed that a
few of the shows I went to two years ago didn't have shows this year. I'm just
getting started, and it looks like it's ending.

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance