[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A few questions for those looking for majors at all bre...

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:06:33 -0700 (PDT)

Yes it does.  I can do limited showing now, distance and financial wise, and I
thought Canfield was my best bet for majors.  Looks like I really lucked out.
There are only eight dogs, 2 points, and if someone who feels the way I do,
actually does not show, then I've blown what would amount to two or three other
shows on that one weekend.
If I wanted a 1 point show, I could get it by entering all my dogs in any all
breed show around here that usually has no gsd entry.  I was actually
interested
in some good competition.

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase