[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL

  • From: Colleen&Peter Aucoin <aldercrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:32:54 -0300

Wow,..what an amazing list of outstanding German Shepherds!!!

Evan, I personally want to thank you and your helpers for providing such
exciting play by play of the Big show! I can feel the electricity of the
show through your words....I hope you continue to write the Blog for a
long time. It's a lifeline to those of us at home so far from the actual
excitement!! Inspite of the Black cloud hanging over this years
show,..you provided a very bright and sunny rendition, and I for one
thoroughly enjoyed it, I look forward to your Blogs, comments, and
unique commentary every year! Thank you...and hopefully one day I too
can pop up & sit by you as you type along with the action. :o)
Until next year folks,....
Hugs to Evan & Co!
Colleen Aucoin
Aldercrest Shepherds
Nova Scotia, Canada *A Long way from Colorado* ;o)