[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL

  • From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:32:35 -0400

The puppy dogs are in the ring. I see Tish standing next to Dan smith,
and everyone has shifted to the right, that should not make Hillary
happy. Oh, that is politics, I guess. Nancy Hubble is taking to
everyone, and I see Dave Coleman is sitting and talking to the Guz. It
was good to see Jerry in the ring, and he looks as good as ever. It is
quiet here now, and the class is about eleven 13 absent. I would hate
to think that people are going to pull under Carmen, and I hope that is
not what is going on. Twenty five entered, and over half didn't enter
the ring. We won't know if that means anything until the next dog
class. Jimmie has a great orange tie, and unusual for him. I did see
Scootie and Pat, they both look great, and are sitting in front of me.
I did get to say hello. It is very quiet here, and Carmen is taking
them each around. Now to the next group, and this should not take long.
It looks like he has two groups of six. The crowd is silent, maybe
because of the small class. I see Ray Johnson has a lei around his
neck, so Pat Ayres can't be far away. I miss Helen Fisher, and I just
heard that Helen Gleason's dog went first in Agility. Carmen continues
to judge, and there goes Ken Tank and Dean Wylie. And Kathy Tank.
Carmen is starting to place them and he has Inflights' Singin In The
Rain in front. Now he takes them two at a time. Les Salowski came by,
and we tried to solve the world's problems. We failed so far. Now he
leaves the three in front. And is looking over his group, four. There
goes Pam Stoesser. Now Kent is in front with Kaleef's Leonardo V
Kenlyn, and he could win this class. Now Carmen has five left and let
the rest go. There they go, and Kent, and he counts them off before I
could say anything more. First is Kaleef's Leonardo V Kenlyn, Second is
Inflight's Singin In The Rain, Third is Whitside's Freedom's Front Line
and Fourth is Kaleef's Jaepaul Shazam. Now on to 9-12 Puppy Bitches.
Evan
--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 10/17/2007 06:20:00 PM