[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL

  • From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:09:27 -0400

 Evan Joan Fox and Bill Bergraff are sitting with the announcers and
Twyla just came by. I was told that the law suit was just served, so
maybe there is going to be some trouble today. I sure hope not. I had
mailed it to everyone so it should not have been a surprise. Sam Isreal
is standing her, and Michael Cheeks is talking. Bob is judging the 6-9
Puppy bitches and it sure is a good looking class. I did get to talk to
Alycia Firtche, and I see Jack Kilgore walking by as is Trish Wylie. I
know they all have different married names, (well, not Jack) but the
rest of them do. I am trying to decide if Joan looks younger than her
daughter, and I am not so sure. The Guz is talking to Carl Radzavitch
and Betty is sitting there too. Fred is hugging Maryellen. Linda is
hawking the calendars, and it is almost impossible to refuse her. She
is persistant. Nancy is sitting with Bobby Kindy, and Linda just
promised a calendar with naked men is you aren't turned on by the dogs.
I don't know if we can trust her, Joan says she does have one. I got to
show Joan a new card trick. It is a bit slow right now, and there goes
half the class. These bitches look good and so do the dogs. Now Bob
takes a look at the group and starts to place them, Jack first then
Leslie, Greg and Kent, and off to the side they go. Now the next group.
Three go over to the other side, and he calls in the stewart. Over by
the wall there are a bunch, but I don't know what is going on. He now
brings in that group, eight bitches. He let three go, and the other
four take another trip around, led by Bill Basu, and he lets them take
some time off too. I guess he wanted to excuse those, but gave them
another chance to excite him, they didn't. Now he takes three from the
next group, Now another three with Jack in front.Now he places from
those six, starting with Jack, then Georgie and Leslie. He pulls out
four, and now his next group, three more, headed by Kent. There they
go,a nd I like what Kent is showing, but too far away for me to see the
number she is Frida Kahlo and now the last two. So, he has six in
front, and another five behind. He heads tot he five, pulls two from
the middle and moves them up in front of the back group. Bob stands
back and looks over the end of the line and pulls our four of them he
wants to see. Two from the front and two from the back and they take a
lap. He is talking to the four and off they go to wait for next year.
In the front now is Avion Josephine of Pioneer Acres, then Kridler's
Nutmeg V Signature. But I doubt they will stay this way. Leslie in
third with a crowd favorite is Kiefernfels Iflifewerelikethat (I didn't
make that up). And then some more dogs. I am tired of typing. He is
taking them all down and back and they are calling for the 6-9 Puppy
Dogs. There goes Debbie Kaser walking by and Al Martin is in front of
me. Sue Wylie came by and I see everyone is starting to mill about. Bob
has a class of seven in there anchored by Kent, and everyone of them is
quality. It is fun to watch this quality of juding. He takes the last
four, and now the first three. He moves Leslie to second and the crowd
likes that. And Georgie goes in second and that's the way it is. First
was Avion Josephine of Pioneer Acres, Second was Kridler's Nutmeg V
Signature, Third was Kiefernfels Ifliewerelikethat, and Fourth was
Windy Acres Capital Gains V J-Lyn. On to Dogs.

Evan

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 10/17/2007 05:30:00 PM