[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL

  • From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:25:48 -0400

It is midmorning and I came over to the location to see what is going
on. The air is clear, it is about forty degrees out, and cold. At least
to me. The stalls are clean and roomy, very safe. I did get to hug Gail
Hardcastle and she lost all the weight I did, and looks fantastic. I
saw Dan Dwyer, Paul Johnson and also got to talk to Randy Darnell for a
minute. Reggie was there talking to Richard Sottile so I also got to
renew that relationship, Reggie has grown at least a foot and is
getting to look like a man. I hate how fast the days go by. The grounds
are great, and the grass is thick and green. The ring looks bigger to
me every year, and it astounds me that I might have been able to run it
at one time. I did see Fred Migliore but he didn't want to talk to me,
so I didn't push it. He and I have argued about the club this year, and
he seems to be taking it serious. I don't. I did see Ben Bignoria and
he is taking the Seminar too, so that makes it even more fun. They are
doing the temperament test, and it seemed a bit chilly to me to stand a
watch, but did for a minute or two. It seemed strange not to see Bob
Penny out there. Dean Whiley is here, and we howdied and shook, and I
hope he does get on the board. He would be a great addition. I see a
lot of people starting to mill about, and the Seminar should be
interesting. I plan to spend the afternoon there, so I will post this
and more later. Evan
--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 10/16/2007 01:25:00 PM