[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL

  • From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:26:26 -0400

The Veteran Dogs 7-9 are in there, and so is Carmen. There were seven
entered, and seven in the ring. The first is Millenium, always was a
good on. Next up is one I don't need to look up, waht a dog, Peter Pan.
Next is Cohosh Chimifuga. Then Sonic Boom. Chablis, Pilgrem and Y2K
Survivor. Sue Godek is here, and talking to Bob. I see Maryellen Kish,
and there goes Bob Eaton. I didn't see Martha Rinke, I will have to ask
if she is here. Maryann Imhoff is here too, and I want to spend some
time talking to her. Carmen sends them to the other side, so they only
take half a lap. That seems like a good idea for the older guys. Ther
is no older class in males. There go the Tanks. Carmen is judging and I
am typing. I admit it, I am no longer interested in the dog show. How
sad is that? But, Best Puppy is coming up. There they go, and Carmen is
watching them, another half ring. Good for Carmen. He is wearing his
tux and look good doing it. Now they go, one at a time. Now they take
the full ring. And, there goes the last of the old guys. I am one of
those now too. And they line up, all seven of them. Carmen now looks
them each in the eyes, and walks down the line and checks each of them.
He starts to place them and the crowd likes him for putting Millennium
in front. The first two take a full lap. Now the next two. Two at a
time and a full lap for each of them. And the last one, a chance to
star. They stand again and Carmen moves them and leaves Millenium in
front. He now walks the line looking them in the eye again. Just the
first three. Then the last four. The first one is the only one who
seems to have the energy left, but maybe I am mistaken. That is what it
looks like to me. Now he looks them in the eye again and walks down the
line, but only the first two and he moves Santana in front. And there
they go, and that's it. First is Ch Todorhaus-chablis Santana, Second
is Ch Karizma's Millennium V Scher-Low, CD, Third is Ch
Brauhaus-Apfelsine Peter Pan, and fourth is Ch Bloomsberry Sonic Boom.
Brad Sipp and Jenn Arens are both here, not together. What a kick for
me. Brad's daughter is with him and used to do such a great job of
handling. Maybe we can get her in the ring, I doubt she weighs fifty
pounds soaking wet. What a rotten thing it would be to get her soaking
wet, however. On to the puppies and Best Puppy with Ed Barritt and a
chance to see what he is going to wear, at least today. One more post
today. Evan

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 10/19/2007 05:41:00 PM

Showgsd-l Administration
New Url: http://www.showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://www.showgsd.org/mail.html