[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL

  • From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:59:46 -0400

The Breeder of the year want to Terry Kriedler and Leslie Beccia. I
just got a big hug from Christing Granger, and spent some time with
LanaLee. The Mentoring seemed to go well,I enjoyed having people who
were forced to listen to me. Brent came with Karen Taylor,, and I will
find time to talk to him later. He is always ready with a joke. I am
meeting with the Foundation later to discuss the Will Program. I see
Bill Basu and Jack Newton are talking to Tedi so she must be feeling
better. I see Carolyn Martello and she is holding that great Black
Bitch she has. What a great looking German shepherd. Cindy is here at
the table to welcome the new people. She is taking pictures and I saw
mine, and am depressed. Kathy Potter is walking by and stopped to talk
to Sam Colven. DD Ardoin is in front of us. We are a bit hight for
anyone to talk to, but I can lean over, or even stand to the side for
the bleachers. They have folding seats in four rows. Behind them is a
long row of bleachers. Erin Nellis is sitting up here now, and she is
another one of those who just stays beautiful every year. Seh never
stops working. They are doing the Hero Dogs then Rescue Dogs and then
on to the puppy judges. Evan
--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2007 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 10/17/2007 03:24:00 PM