[rollei_list] Re: xenar test roll is back

  • From: daxelb@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 07:51:28 -0500

 Hi,

Jerry, you completely misread my email. I admit Richard is right , I do agree
with him: I was just curious. "Hey Richard" was meant to be friendly. I have
the greatest respect for his expertise.
The fact is I printed the same negs on a rented darkroom's Leitz Focomat and
also printed with an APO Rodagon and they were all about the same as my Nikkor.
Only my other friend's Nikkor had the higher contrast.

Thank-you Richard for taking the time to respond and offer advice.

David