[rollei_list] Re: xenar test roll is back

  • From: daxelb@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:39:48 -0500

 Hi,

Another rub: what about the possible variations among (supposedly) exact same
lenses? Has anybody found that to exist to a point where it is apparent?
I had that experience with a Nikkor 50mm enlarging lens. A friend of mine has
the same lens and it gets a full grade of improved contrast over my own. I
occasionally borrow her lens when I have a really flat negative and I can get a
beautiful print from a #4 filter where with my own lens the image would print
too flat.

David Baumbach