[rollei_list] Re: xenar test roll is back

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 05:13:08 -0300

My Rolleicord IV Xenar is very sharp at f4, the portrait  I sent for a
postcard exchange to some members on this list too was taken with this
camera (camera hand-held) and lens at f4 and they can judge it, I
obtained bigger optical prints from that neg keeping the sharpness;
anyway I agree f8-f11 are excellent for this lens.
I never used this lens at f3.5.

Carlos