[rollei_list] Re: xenar test roll is back

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 07:31:21 -0300

Yes Richard, it's true; in general you use the central area of the
lens for portraits  and the image edges are in out of focus areas most
of the times making no significant aberrations for that zone.

Carlos

PS: I'm writing so early in the morning 'cause this is the best hour
to develop film during the summer due to the tap water temperature.