[rollei_list] Re: question on operating and on screen for Rollei GX and Hood

  • From: Per Einar Forberg <p.e@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 23:29:23 +0200

I bought an old, but digital, Pentax spotmeter last year.
I'm satisfied with it, and it was quite cheap - especially
in compare to the new models. It's simple and cheap, and
works just fine. As far as I remember it also gives you the
average from your readings. Mine came with a separate
close up lens as well.

Per Einar