[rollei_list] Re: question on operating and on screen for Rollei GX and Hood

  • From: Per Einar Forberg <p.e@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 23:14:51 +0200

Craig:
As it turns out that your TLR is in beautiful cosmetic condition and
works like a clock, I just want to say: Have fun with it!

It seems to me that it's obvious that you don't need a new TLR.
However: If it had been faulty, I'd seriously consider replasing it
rather than paying loads for an overhaul.

My needs for new Rolleis often comes from using the cameras
over time, and maybe there's a function I miss or similar.

If you don't feel that way with your camera, then keep it. Maybe
some new need will apear with time, and maybe not.
You certainly shouldn't buy a camera for the sake of the camera
(I've been lost on that dead end street myself a coupple of times)
as such a focus just comes in the way of what's really important:
taking pictures.

Per Einar