[rollei_list] Re: maxwell screen

  • From: chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:01:34 +0000

I've always assumed w/o the magnifier is a compositional aid only, and a
wonderful one at that - itts quite striking how easy it is to include a
boring foreground if you just view through the mag. Mind you I just saw some
film the other night where the lead actress (Charlotte Rampling) whips out a
rollei and doesn't  fuss with the magnifier either....