[rollei_list] Re: maxwell screen

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:16:35 -0000

E,

If I understand correctly that even with the magnifier you find it
difficult to focus, it is possible that a previous owner (if this was
not you) may have changed the magnifier to suit his poor vision. Hence,
the magnifier may not be the original standard one designed for 20/20
vision.

I wear glasses for reading and have found that if I wear these whilst
looking through the magifier, I get a crisp image (not so without
glasses) but I have also found out that I can now read the dials from
close up and the photos are now correctly exposed too. ;-)

Regards

John