[rollei_list] Re: maxwell screen

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 10:27:41 -0500

Elias -

This is a comment which has been made by others. While it is
universally agreed that the Maxwell screen increases brightness, it is
not universally held that it improves the ability to focus.

Personally, I find the Beattie to be the best compromise between
brightness and ability to focus. I shoot a 2.8 C as well for the most
part...

Eric Goldstein