[rollei_list] Re: light leak repair

  • From: "Ben R. McRee" <ben.mcree@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:28:21 -0400

I looked online for a rollei repair person that repairs older rolleis like mine, and I found Krikor Maralian in New Jersey. Should I send it to him? Or is there somebody else that I should consider to repair this old rollei? There is another well-known repair person named Harry I think, but he only works on not-so-old rolleis.

To respond to your original question, Shannon. I used Krikor a couple of years ago when he was with Marflex and I had a focusing problem with my postwar Automat. Excellent service. I had the camera back within one week of the day I mailed it, and it has been working beautifully ever since. I would recommend him highly.

--Ben