[rollei_list] Re: light leak repair

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:40:35 +0000 (GMT)

According Ferdi's page, "Rolleigrpahy", this is the
Paul Ebel address:
Mr. Paul Ebel
S200 Glade Ave.
Box 86
Spring Valley, Wisconsin 54767
Telephone (715) 778-4372

You can check the entire lis here: (it's necessary to
scroll the page:
http://www.stutterheim.nl/rollei/text_pages/rolleiflex_service.htm

All the best
Carlos

<mailto:rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> >- Subscribe at
>
><mailto:rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> >with 'subscribe'
> >in the subject field OR by logging into
> ><//www.freelists.org>www.freelists.org
> >
> >- Unsubscribe at
>
><mailto:rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> >with
> >'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
> >into <//www.freelists.org>www.freelists.org
> >
> >- Online, searchable archives are available at
> ><//www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list>
> >//www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list
> >

> >--
> >Peter K