[rollei_list] Re: light leak repair

  • From: "Eric G." <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 23:54:31 -0400

Peter K. wrote:

You are correct, I forgot that. But if it is just the door he may consider it.
There is also Paul Ebel in Wisconsin and I believe Ross Yerkes in LA also works on them.
I do remember my friend taking his tele-Rollei to a person in Mountain View, CA that was a Rollei guy and worked for Rollei but in Rhodesia. I believe he was of Indian descent. I should check.
Maybe we can put a list of people together that repair Rolleis and post it on our Rollei Users page.

Great idea, glad to get it posted. I've never used Paul but have heard from about a million people that he is excellent...

Eric Goldstein --- Rollei List