[rollei_list] Re: cleaning old Rolleinars and filters

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:48:24 -0800

All the alcohols you buy in the drug store have other ingredients that will
leave a residue. While 99% alcohol is very good, there is still residue. The
manufacturers add these ingredients so people do not try and use that
alcohol (i.e., rubbing, isopropyl, etc.) as a basis for a cocktail.

Peter K

--
Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬