[rollei_list] Re: cleaning old Rolleinars and filters

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 11:39:22 -0800

At 01:13 PM 1/22/2006 -0600, you wrote:

Peter,
Then your contention supports Jerry's suggestion on using a certain type of gin, that is it would not leave a residue.

I tried Jerry's gin suggestion and it did not work ........ my filters, lens, viewfinder and even my TV picture appeared more blurry.

Roger

I think gin has Juniper essence in it, I know because I am allergic to it.

Now as for Vodka, it's about as pure as one can get in the store. AFAIK no one can tell one brand of vodka from another, unless it is really junk.

Don Williams La Jolla, CA