[rollei_list] Re: Wanted to Buy Macintosh SE/30

  • From: Philip Leeson <pjleeson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:16:24 -0500

Because you have to spend three times as much time making them work.
I used to assemble PC's for fun, and thought I'd never switch.
I then became frustrated by network issues and all the garbage that came pre-installed on a new Gateway Notebook.
Now that was slow!
The new Intel-based Mac's are neither slower or really more expensive if you factor in the (legally procured) software
that comes with them...
I just hope that they don't become too popular or I may have to reinstall the Anti-Virus program I removed after a year with no activity.
Phil
On Sep 17, 2006, at 10:26 AM, Marvin Wallace wrote:

I too was a Macintosh user, and then I bought a P.C and found that there is
little difference between the two, the exception being Macs are stupidly Mac's
overpriced. P.C's are cheaper faster and have a whole lot more accessories
at a third of the price.

--- Rollei List

--- Rollei List